Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Laundry Card Found!

In our apartment complex, we have laundry facilities on the 2nd floor of each building. We were given a laundry card when we moved in and have to load the card with money to be able to do our laundry.

As I was away for the weekend, Adam called to tell me he couldn't find our card anywhere! He looked in the bowl by the door, bookbags, pants pockets, etc. No card.

Adam bought a new one yesterday for $5. Tonight I found the card in our laundry pile. Isn't that how it usually goes?

Anyways, Adam is gone for the night working, so I'm just hanging out at home working on chores and making a yummy salad for dinner. I'm going to go to sleep early and plan to get up early tomorrow morning to work out before going to work...I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment