Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wedding Presents

I've been missing my camera cord for a couple of weeks. I've looked all over the apartment but still can't find it. This morning I went to run at the gym and I told Adam if he wouldn't mind looking for it, and he looked ALL over for it but couldn't find it.

I got home and I was talking to Adam about the camera cord.

"You didn't have it in that yellow bag in the closet did you?"

In the yellow bag in the closet is where I've been hiding his wedding presents (and Ailee's bridesmaid gift).

"No..." I said slowly, "Why did you look in there?"

"I saw some boxes, but I didn't look in them!"

"Adam! That's your wedding presents!" I went over to the bag and grabbed the big blue box that holds Ailee's present.

"So, you didn't look in here? It's ruined now! I might as well show you!" I start to pull out the crystal vase.

Adam's staring at me with wide eyes from the bed. "No! No! I didn't look in there! I didn't! I don't know what it is!"

I pulled out the crystal vase and for a moment he looked confused. Why would I buy him (a boy) a crystal vase for a wedding present?

"Just kidding! This is Ailee's present!"

No comments:

Post a Comment