Adam's in the kitchen making bean soup and it smells delicious! I can't wait for dinner!
He got to spend the whole day at home. We had a snowstorm, and his work was shut down for the day...not mine though. So, he got up early anyways and worked out with me (it's true - I'm getting up at 6am every morning to work out!) and then while I was getting ready he went out in the cold to scrape off his car and then drove me to work. Very sweet...it makes me anxious for the day when we live in our own little house and we have a GARAGE!
While I'm (sort of) patiently waiting for dinner, I'm googling honeymoon spots. We've determined we want to go somewhere warm for our honeymoon. We're finding all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean for pretty cheap. I daydream at my desk about laying out in the sun in April...can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment